My Soap Bubbles is the operator of https://mysoapbubbles.com . By placing an order through this Website, you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.General
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfil all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfil the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase.
This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.Ireland:
Free shipping on orders over 50€
- Bubble envelope - 5€
- Brown craft boxes - 8€Delivery Methods
Deliveries are made via DPD and An Post.
- All orders are dispatched two days per week: Tuesday and Thursday.
- We offer free home delivery for orders over 50€ if the recipient's address is within 20km of the My Soap Bubbles office, for example : Portlaoise, Monasterevin, Tullamore etc.
- Home deliveries are made on Fridays.Our Packaging
- Each soap is wrapped in an eco-friendly brown paper tag, which is completely recyclable Each soap comes in a paper bag when shipped to the customer.
- The bath bomb packaging looks like plastic but isn’t! It’s made from a biodegradable and compostable cellulose derived from wood pulp plus the product label is made from recyclable paper.
- Each shampoo bar is wrapped in an eco-friendly brown paper bag with tag.
- Each hand cream, body balm, body scrub etc. is packaging in green, plastic jar, made from 100% recycled plastic, non-toxic with anti UV filters.
- Each salve or deodorant is packaging in jars made from aluminium.
- Each face creams, serum etc is packaging in amber/green glass jar/bottle.
We use paper tape to secure each of these shipping materials and paper tissue which we may use to fill the boxes to keep things safe.
We use boxes that we receive from other suppliers.
We’re imperfect humans doing our best to create a better world for our next generations. If you know of any eco-friendly packaging we might be interested in, we’d love to hear from you.Returns1. Return Due to Change of Mind
My Soap Bubbles will happily accept returns due to change of mind as long as a request to return is received by us within 5 days of receipt of item and are returned to us in original packaging, unused and in resalable condition.
Return shipping will be paid at the customers expense and will be required to arrange their own shipping.
Once returns are received and accepted, refunds will be processed to store credit for a future purchase. We will notify you once this has been completed through email.
My Soap Bubbles will refund the value of the goods returned but will NOT refund the value of any shipping paid.2. Warranty Returns
My Soap Bubbles will happily honour any valid warranty claims, provided a claim is submitted within 10 days of receipt of items.
Customers will be required to pre-pay the return shipping; however, we will reimburse you upon successful warranty claim.
Upon return receipt of items for warranty claim, you can expect My Soap Bubbles to process your warranty claim within 7 days.
Once warranty claim is confirmed, you will receive the choice of:
- refund to your payment method
- a refund in store credit
- a replacement item sent to you (if stock is available)3. Parcels Damaged in Transit
If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with next steps.4. Cancellations
If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able to accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched. If an order has already been dispatched, please refer to our refund policy.5. Insurance
Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the courier.6. Process for parcel damaged in-transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.7. Process for parcel lost in-transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has investigated and deemed the parcel lost.Customer service
For all customer service enquiries, please submit an enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org