Herbal Deodorant Rose & Neroli. Natural herbal deodorant based on shea butter, with banking soda and white clay to absorb moisture, with zinc oxide and allantoin to relieve possible irritation (post shave!) And ingredients that have a bactericidal effect and give the nice smell...
Active Ingredients in Deodorant Creams:
- White Clay Powder – moisture-absorbing properties, removing odour
- Shea Butter – antibacterial and hydrating properties
- Coconut Oil – antibacterial and hydrating properties
- Sodium Bicarbonate – a fatty acid neutralizer responsible for the odour
- Zinc Oxide – antibacterial and hydrating properties
- Allantoin – comes from the comfrey root and got anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties
Deodorant removes an unpleasant body odour by preventing the bacteria from causing the smell with a slight antiperspirant effect – thanks to added zinc oxide (without nanoparticles).
It has the form of a thick, non-greasy paste that lubricates the skin 🙂
I have tested it - it does not leave greasy or white or wet stains on the clothes, and the smell is still nice 🙂
Free from carcinogenic aluminium salts!
INCI: shea butter, coconut oil, sunflower oil, extract from calendula ( Marigold ), baking soda, corn flour, zinc oxide, allantoine, white clay, vegetable glycerine, Fromosol, fragrance.